It’s like a dream,that how fast this month went away.This month 20 Companies paid me dividends ,that not including Fundrise.
Total Dividends received this Month are $370.5 ,this is less than last year due to BBL .
Last year BBL had a special dividend of $2/share .
This Month my biggest contributor is STWD with $74 almost 20% of the dividends received.
2020 Dividend Goals:
Last Year i achieved close 9100 in dividends.This year i would like to achieve 11k .
With that in mind i am so 3.3% of the Goal Achieved.
so how did everyone do this month.
Here are the dividends received for the month of October 2019.16 Companies Paid me dividends this Months.I Crossed $300 for October month for the first time. Total Dividends received are $329.61,its almost like receiving $10 everyday.
Compared to last year its increased like 60% .
Almost reached $6k Dividends just $36 short.Current Projections show i will receive another $1600 in next 2 month,assuming no new additions in the my stocks with the total coming to 7.5k ,But will see some Dividends from New 401K contributions.
So how did everyone do for the october Month.
In the last few weeks following companies increased their Dividends.
- DG went up from .29/share to .32. This will add $1 to my account.
- BCS went up from .12 to .20 cents. I have 100 shares to this will add $16 to my account.
- CXW increased its dividend from 0.43 to 0.44.This will be add another $2.12
- KO went up 1 cent a share and will add another $1 .
- WMT increased its dividend from 2.08 to 2.12 and will add another $1.
- CSCO went up its dividend from 0.33 to 0.35cents a share .this will add $ 4 to my account.
So with all these increases add another $25 for the year.