In the last few weeks following companies increased their Dividends.
- DG went up from .29/share to .32. This will add $1 to my account.
- BCS went up from .12 to .20 cents. I have 100 shares to this will add $16 to my account.
- CXW increased its dividend from 0.43 to 0.44.This will be add another $2.12
- KO went up 1 cent a share and will add another $1 .
- WMT increased its dividend from 2.08 to 2.12 and will add another $1.
- CSCO went up its dividend from 0.33 to 0.35cents a share .this will add $ 4 to my account.
So with all these increases add another $25 for the year.
I bought 2 shares of SO at 43.9 . With this purchase total shares i own for so went to 33 and this will add another $4.64 to my account.
There have been few more dividend increases announced for some of the stocks i own.
CSCO from 0.29 to 0.33 since i have 56 shares this will add another $8.96 to my annual Fund.
KO announced dividend Hike from 0.37 to 0.39 and I own 22 KO Shares ,this will add another 1.76 to Dividend Fund.
UNP went up from 0.665 to 0.73 and with me Owning 48 shares ,this will add another $12.48 to my fund.
GILD is went up from 0.52 to 0.57 and i have 32 shares adding another $6.4 to fund .
So all dividend increases will add $29.6 to my annual fund with out any new Funds .
How did you guys do with the hikes.