In the last few weeks following companies increased their Dividends.
- DG went up from .29/share to .32. This will add $1 to my account.
- BCS went up from .12 to .20 cents. I have 100 shares to this will add $16 to my account.
- CXW increased its dividend from 0.43 to 0.44.This will be add another $2.12
- KO went up 1 cent a share and will add another $1 .
- WMT increased its dividend from 2.08 to 2.12 and will add another $1.
- CSCO went up its dividend from 0.33 to 0.35cents a share .this will add $ 4 to my account.
So with all these increases add another $25 for the year.