Lost in the market downturn are the hikes received in my account .
I have received 4 more Hikes.
KO announced a 2.5% hike and it went up from $1.6/share to 1.64 a share .
HD announced a 10.3% hike and went up from $5.44 /share to $6.
WMT announced 1.89% hike from $2.0 to 2.12 .
Pep announced 3% hike from 3.71 to 3.82/share.
with this i received 13 hikes in 2020 and $76 added to my account.
so how many hikes did you receive in the last few days.
It’s like a dream,that how fast this month went away.This month 20 Companies paid me dividends ,that not including Fundrise.
Total Dividends received this Month are $370.5 ,this is less than last year due to BBL .
Last year BBL had a special dividend of $2/share .
This Month my biggest contributor is STWD with $74 almost 20% of the dividends received.
2020 Dividend Goals:
Last Year i achieved close 9100 in dividends.This year i would like to achieve 11k .
With that in mind i am so 3.3% of the Goal Achieved.
so how did everyone do this month.
In the last few weeks following companies increased their Dividends.
- DG went up from .29/share to .32. This will add $1 to my account.
- BCS went up from .12 to .20 cents. I have 100 shares to this will add $16 to my account.
- CXW increased its dividend from 0.43 to 0.44.This will be add another $2.12
- KO went up 1 cent a share and will add another $1 .
- WMT increased its dividend from 2.08 to 2.12 and will add another $1.
- CSCO went up its dividend from 0.33 to 0.35cents a share .this will add $ 4 to my account.
So with all these increases add another $25 for the year.